The PageSeeder User Interface
The Standard View
The screenshot below is a standard PageSeeder view.
Icons and PageSeeder Explained
The navigation bar contains (from left to right)
- Member name – In this case 'John Joans'
- Home icon – Takes you to your home page.
- Project Level – Navigate to the project level. In this case, the project is named 'acme.'
- Group Level – Navigate to the group level. In this case, the group is named 'specs.'
- Document Level –
- Search – See Omnibar
- Admin Tab – see Admin Tab
To expand these blocks, click on the arrow. For more information on blocks see the User Interface (need to link).
Expand/Collapse Document Properties
Clicking on the arrow will expand or collapse the document properties. For information on how to update or edit these properties, see the User Interface.
Clicking on the arrow will display the Admin tab, however, this option will only be available to administrators.
Hovering the cursor over the cube allows you to change perspective.
Created on , last edited on