Reset Password – Member
1. Click on "I forgot my password."
2. A pop-up window will appear, requesting that you enter your email address. After submitting your address you will then receive a 'reset password' link in an email sent from PageSeeder.
3. After clicking on "Submit," PageSeeder will confirm that an email has been sent to you.
4. The email is sent from PageSeeder (DO NOT REPLY). The subject is PAGESEEDER: Password Reset.
5. Contents of the Password Reset email. Click on the red activation link.
6. This confirmation screen will then be displayed.
7. After successfully resetting your password, you will receive another email confirming the password reset. This email will contain the new password.
8. If you want to change your newly allocated password, click on the link contained in the above email and you will be taken to the PageSeeder 'Personal Details' page. Click on Save to complete the process.
9. As an added security feature, if you have previously added a 'Significant Date' on the Personal Details screen then PageSeeder will prompt you for this date before you can receive a 'Reset Password' email (as seen in Image 3).
10. You will see this screen if the 'Significant Date' you enter is incorrect.
Created on , last edited on