When PSML documents of any type are created, the options specified in the document config are applied. Where some or all of the document config has not been specified for a particular document type, any missing values are inherited from the default.
The following articles describe the key XML document config elements and their relationship to PSML documents:
- <creation>– where are they saved and what conventions are used to name them.
- <editing>– which editing interface should be configured to open the content.
- <labeling>– whether any labels should be applied when the document is created.
- <publishing>– which publishing options should be available to a particular type.
The document config is located in the folder for the document type that it describes, and must be named
It can be created in the developer tools using either:
- via the Dev > Document types page;
- or, by upload using the Dev > Project files page.
The document config follows the structure below:
<document-config> <creation> ... </creation> <editing> ... </editing> <labeling> ... </labeling> <publishing> ... </publishing> </document-config>
Created on , last edited on