PageSeeder provides developers several types of logs for developers and administrators to assess the health of their system and diagnose problems. The logs are available on the Console page, available via the Admin tab.
Most logs contain the date and time, context, level and when possible the member or stack trace.
Group logs can be accessed by group managers. They provide detailed information about:
- Jobs run by the PageSeeder publisher
- How PageSeeder indexed your documents, tasks or comments
- Process jobs which are triggered whenever a group or a collection of PageSeeder documents or comments are moved, batch edited, archived, imported, uploaded or exported
Server logs can only be accessed by administrators. They provide detailed information about all available group logs in PageSeeder.
Additionally, they provide information about:
- Detailed access logs which can be useful to determine the sequence of actions that could have lead to an error;
- Recent system logs which list the most recent messages logged by the system other publish, index, access or process logs.
Created on , last edited on