Is a comment with configurable metadata such as:
- Assigned to – nominates the Member responsible for the Task.
- Priority – nominates the importance of the Task.
- Status – nominates the state of the Task.
- Due Date – nominates when completion of the Task is required.
Tasks can be created against the following:
Group – means that the task hasn't been attached to any specific content.
Fragment – attaches the task to a specific point in the document.
See the PageSeeder Help Guide for more information on tasks –
- How do I create a task?
- What is the difference between a comment and a task?
- How do I view tasks assigned to me from all groups?
Created on , last edited on