The loading zone is a temporary location in the file system where files are stored before being uploaded into PageSeeder.
Having a temporary space to hold files to upload allows users to:
- upload a whole collection of documents at once;
- preserve and verify the integrity of the linking between files;
- remove and manage the list of files to upload;
- set individual upload options for each file;
- test import function and tweak the options;
For example, when importing a Microsoft Word (docx format) document into PageSeeder as a PageSeeder PSML document, the loading zone allows users to Preview the file before uploading, add a name (Title) for the document or add labels to the document.
Created on , last edited on