The term 'folder' can be used in multiple contexts including the following:
- when referenced as the object of a host operating system, .ZIP file or programming tool such as ANT, a PageSeeder folder can usually be thought of as part of a conventional, hierarchical directory structure.
- several folders (or directories) are created by default each time a group is established:
- [archive] – files or documents that have been archived
- [attachments] – where files have been attached to a comment or task, they are stored in here.
- [download] – Publish tasks
- for developers, it is critical to understand the server, project and publisher folders of:
- as a PageSeeder XLink, folders act as qualifiers for content. Not only by categorizing files, but by providing a mechanism to share documents.
Created on , last edited on